Child Psychology Certification Course: Aggression Prevention
Nowadays, aggression and aggressive behaviour is a common problem that to deal with it we must first learn to understand correctly. This is precisely why we have prepared this course to provide a detailed and sufficient insight into the nature and characteristics of aggression, its types, the factors that provoke aggressive behaviour, as well as the state, responses and how to recognise the victim of this kind of behaviour.
After all, we have given scientific models that school teachers can best deal with troubled students through concrete actions to minimise aggressive behaviour in the growing generation of children.
The course consists of nine textual modules. After you purchase the course, you will be able to access the course directly in your profile. To receive your certificate, you need to successfully pass all the modules of the training. After passing the test, it is necessary to declare your wish for a certificate by writing us an e-mail. After verifying your test results, your certificate will be sent to you directly via e-mail.
- Certified Course
- Online learning
- 24 weeks limit for completing your course
- What is aggression
- Factors reinforcing the trend of violence
- Diagnostic standards of aggression for children
- Characteristic features of aggressive children
- Conditions and typical reactions of the victim
- Signs of recognition of the victim of violence
- Brief practical guidance for teachers
- Conceptual models to prevent and deal with aggressive and problematic behaviour
- Stimulating a socially acceptable alternative of problematic behaviour
- Social Workers
- Medical Practitioners
- Anyone Interested In Child Aggression Prevention
What is aggression?
Factors reinforcing the trend of violence.
Diagnostics standards of aggression for children.
Characteristic features of aggressive children.
Conditions and typical reactions of the victim.
Signs of recognition of the victim of violence.
Brief practical guidance for teachers.
Conceptual models to prevent and deal with aggressive and problematic behaviour.