Learn more about Psychopathology and Mental Retardation with our online certification course!
Hello and welcome to our Online Certification Course on Introduction to Psychopathology and Mental Retardation. The course consists of 12 topics in which we will examine in detail the problem related to mental retardation. The topic of mental retardation is important for society and the individual. Knowledge of the problem and methods of interaction and work is crucial for any person and specialist who has contact with people in a similar state. We hope that our online training will bring some light to the issues and enrich your knowledge and experience. Thank you for your interest!
After you purchase the course, you will be able to access the course directly in your profile. To receive your certificate, you need to successfully pass all the modules of the training. After passing them, it is necessary to declare your wish for a certificate by writing us an e-mail. After verifying your test results, your certificate will be sent to you directly via e-mail.
- Certified Course
- Online learning
- 24 weeks limit for completing your course
In our course we will look at:
- General information on Mental Retardation
- The clinical picture of mental retardation
- Reasons for mental retardation
- Diagnosis of mental retardation
- Mild mental retardation
- Moderate mental retardation
- Severe mental retardation
- Profound mental retardation
- Other mental retardation
- Unspecified mental retardation
- Treatment and interventions concerning mild mental retardation
- Discriminative analysis of intellectual functions and psychopathological approach in mental retardation
- Social Workers
- Medical Practitioners
- Anyone Interested In Psychopathology and Mental Retardation